The National League has confirmed its structure and plans for the 2019/20 season.
The following plans were outlined to club representatives at an AGM at Celtic Manor, Newport last weekend:
• The National League will continue to be known as the Vanarama National League in 2019/20
• “Motorama” will be the Official Car Leasing Partner
• “LV Bet” is the new Official Betting Partner
• The National League will celebrate its 40th anniversary in August 2019
• Clubs have agreed to launch a new National League Football Academy System
• Gateshead will remain in membership and have been relegated to the National League North. Aldershot Town retain their place in the National League and Oxford City are re-allocated to National League South.
The key dates for the 2019/20 season are:
• Fixtures released on Wednesday 3rd July 2019
• Opening fixtures on Saturday 3rd August 2019
• Season finishes on Saturday 25th April 2020
• Vanarama North & South Promotion Finals on Saturday 9th May 2020
• Vanarama Promotion Final at Wembley on Sunday 10th May 2020
Curzon Ashton will be Tameside's sole representative in the National League North next season, following Ashton United's relegation to the Evo-Stik Premier Division in April.