Nominations are now open for the 2019 Pride of Tameside Sport & Physical Activity Awards.
There are nine different categories:
- Changing Lifestyle Award
- Club of the Year
- Young Sports Achiever of the Year
- Unsung Hero
- Alex Williams Volunteer of the Year
- School Commitment to PE and Sport Award
- Disabled Physical Activity Champion (Local Award)
- Workforce Advocate Award
- Community Initiative Award
Over the years there have been a variety of sporting nominations; from fencing and 10-pin bowling to triathlon and football. All winners from each category at the Tameside Awards will have the opportunity to represent Tameside at the Greater Manchester Awards.
Application packs can be found on the following link: https://www.activetameside.com/event/pride-of-tameside-sport-physical-awards/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialSignIn